One Voice Regional Night of Prayer
Thursday, May 3, 2018, at 7:00 PM
Immanuel Baptist Church
501 N Shackleford Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211
Pastors and Leaders in Central Arkansas are recognizing the sovereign call of God to bring our churches together through prayer. The vision of One Voice is to gather every church in Central Arkansas in united prayer for Arkansas. The convergence of One Voice with this year’s National Day of Prayer is a profound opportunity to engage more churches than ever before in this vision of united prayer. Pastors and Ministry Leaders and their congregations are invited to join our City/State officials at this very special observance of the National Day of Prayer. Admission is free and open to the public.
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. – Ephesians 4:3
May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. – Romans 15:5-6
Here are five things you can do to make a difference:
- Begin making plans to participate in this important event. We are asking every Senior Pastor to be present or to send a Pastor in their absence.
- Show your support. Allow us to list your church as a supporter and display your logo as a visible demonstration of unity.
- Bring your congregation. Promote this event to your church and commit to bring ten members.
- Create a personal video invitation. Send us a short selfie video sharing your support for One Voice on social media.
- Invite other churches. Forward this information and help us reach new churches that we have yet to include.
United prayer is one of the the greatest gifts a city can give to God. Pray with us that when God looks down upon Central Arkansas on May 3rd He would find a united church worshiping with One Voice!