Arkansas For Christ shares this monthly regional prayer guide put together by the CityChurch Network to coordinate united prayer in Arkansas and as a resource for Leader Prayer Groups. Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed. Download here.
As we pray most earnestly night and day… may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you,so that he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all his saints.
– 1 Thessalonians 3:10-13
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That we would abound in love for each other.
- Cause our churches to be united by love
- Make our love stronger than our differences
- Help our members to love each other well
…That we would about in love for all.
- Fill us with your passion for the lost local and global
- Make us an extension of your love in our cities
- Mobilize us to love beyond the church walls
… That our hearts would be blameless in holiness.
- Reverse the culture of condemnation and shame
- Break the power of addiction and habitual sin
- Make us free to walk in light and purity
… That we would be made ready for the return of Jesus.
- Show us how to live in partnership with the Holy Spirit
- Help us to declare your word with boldness
- Expand our understanding and expression of prayer
… That You would revive us.
- Cleanse us of every impurity
- Renew our minds with the truth of Scripture
- Move with power among our churches and in our cities
In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.